pátek 15. března 2013

12. with - s (předložka)

With - předložka s.

Sing with me! Zpívej se mnou!
beginning with ... začíná na ...
Take this with you. Tohle si vezmi s sebou.
That's fine with me. Mně to nevadí/vyhovuje.
I'm in love with you. Jsem do vás zamilovaný.
I am thhrough with it. Už jsem s tím skoncoval.
She dresses with taste. Obléká se vkusně.
What am I to do with it? Co s tím mám dělat?
I kept in touch with her. Zůstal jsem s ní ve styku.
The word begins with an I. Slovo začíná na I.
Alla arrived with flowers. Alla přišla s květinami.
He doesn't agree with you. On s tebou nesouhlasí.
I have some bread with it. Vzal jsem si k tomu chleba.
Can I have a word with you? Můžete na slovíčko?
What's the matter with him? Co je s ním?
Will you have lunch with us? Naobědváš se s námi?
Do you drink tea with lemon? Pijete čaj s citrónem?
If it is all right with you. Pokud vám to nevadí.
I wish that I were with you. Kéž bych byl s tebou.
I'm getting bored with this. Začíná mě to nudit.
Which knife does he eat with? Se kterým nožem jí?
They compete with each other. Soutěží mezi sebou.
You won't get away with this. Tohle ti neprojde.
We want to speak with people. Chceme mluvit s lidmi.
What's that got to do with...? Co to má společného s...?
He spent about a week with us. Byl u nás týden.
I am eating toast with butter. Právě jím toust s máslem.
She is satisfied with herself. Je sama se sebou spokojená.
Volodya came with his friends. Vláďa přišel s přáteli.
Do you drink coffee with sugar? Pijete kávu s cukrem?
How long has she been with you? Jak dlouho je ona s tebou?
She will be charged with fraud. Bude obžalována z podvodu.
Come swimming with us tomorrow. Pojď s námi zítra plavat.
Can you give me a hand with ...? Můžeš mi pomoci s ...?
I cut paper with those scissors. Stříhám papír s těmito nůžkami.
She wasn't playing with anybody. S nikým si nehrála.
I tried to get in touch with her. Snažil jsem se s ní zkontaktovat.
A dog made off with the sandwich. Pes utekl se sendičem.
I tried to get in touch with her. Snažil jsem se s ní zkontaktovat.
This shirt goes with my new suit. Tato košile se hodí k mému novému obleku.
I am not in touch with my parents. S rodiči se nestýkám.
He doesn't get on with his sister. Nesnese se se sestrou.
Jane enjoys working with children. Jana ráda pracuje s dětmi.
She is satisfied with her students. Je spokojená se svými studenty.
Come along with me and have a drink. Pojď se se mnou něčeho napít
He lives with his brother right now. Nyní bydlí u svého bratra.
I´m angry with you for waking me up. Zlobím se na tebe za to, že jsi mě probudil.
We don't have anything to do with... Nemáme nic společného s...
We will run with you this afternoon. Dnes odpoledne budeme běhat s vámi.
Don't you have a cell phone with you? Máš u sebe mobilní telefon?
They will bring him with, like as not. Nejspíš ho přivedou s sebou.
I am eating a sandwich with margarine. Zrovna jím sendvič s margarínem.
I'd like to make an appointment with... Rád bych si domluvil schůzku s...
They were breathless with anticipation. Samým napětím ani nedýchali.
He came in just in time to speak with Mary. Přišel právě včas, aby promluvil s Mary.
What did you do with the money that was left? Co jsi udělal se zbylými penězi?
I'll help you with your homework after class. Pomůžu ti po vyučování s domácím úkolem.
I'm so thirsty. I could do with a cup of tea. Mám takovou žízeň. Mohl bych si připravit šálek čaje.
I live in London with my wife and two children. Bydlím v Londýně se ženou a dvěma dětmi.
You speak English with a slight Russian accent. Mluvíte anglicky s lehkým ruským přízvukem.
I'm going to the park. Do you want to come with? Jdu do parku. Chceš jít se mnou?
As a child of the 90s, I grew up with computers. Jako dítě devadesátých let jsem vyrostl s počítači.
I can´t work with these continual interruptions. Nemůžu pracovat s takovým častým vyrušováním.
That's difficult! I'll help you with the problem. To je těžké! Pomůžu ti s tím problémem.
'Ivan wrote a letter to (his) friend with a pen.' Ivan napsal dopis svému příteli perem.
The number 8 is usually made with a single stroke. Číslo 8 se obvykle píše jedním tahem.
We're hoping for Anne to come up with some new ideas. Očekáváme, že Anna přijde s nějakými novými nápady.
'Ivan wrote a letter to a friend of Boris with a pen.' Ivan napsal dopis svému příteli Borisovi perem.
It would be nice if you helped me a bit with housework. Bylo by hezké, kdybys mi trochu pomohl s domácími pracemi.
Tomorrow will be warm, with some cloud in the afternoon. Zítra bude teplo, odpoledne trochu zataženo.
I think a wide black belt would look very effective with that dress. Myslím, že široký černý pásek by na těch šatech vypadal výborně.
Although it was difficult, the class passed the test with excellent marks. I když to bylo obtížné, třída prošla testem s výborným hodnocením.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat